When re-tubing condenser and other similar types of unit containing non-ferrous tubes this specially developed Hydraulic Gripper
Tube Puller removes tubes or tube stubs without damaging the tube sheet holes.
This unit can pull up to 4 to 6 tubes per minute.
The hydraulic ram has a single cycle stroke of 6 inch and a pulling power of 7 or 11 tons.
The hydraulic pump operates at a pressure of 700 Bar and has High-Flow quick couplings.
· Gripper tube puller unit (Patented) containing:
1. Stop nut.
2. Replaceable Gripper shells.
4. Puller mandrel.
· Hydraulic Ram either: 7 or 11 tons pulling power with collar.
· Hydraulic Pump (electric or pneumatic) see page 45.
· Hand or Foot-switch, pump will only run when switch is operated.
· Connection hose with High-Flow quick couplings.